Liposomal magnesium + zinc, selenium, chromium and taurin, 200ml
liquid food supplement with sweetener
Water; sweetener: xylitol; emulsifer: sunflower lecithin;_Non GMO; humectant; glycerol; magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate); ethanol (<2,7%); taurine; emulsifer: polysorbate 80; preservative: potassium sorbate; zinc (as zinc glycinate); selenium (as selenomethionine); chromium (as chrome picolinate); flavouring: mint; antioxidant: vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol).
Daily Dosage: 2 x 5 ml a day directly into the mouth, or take in a glass of water or juice, unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional.
PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Store cool and dry.
When opened store in refrigerator and finish within 2 months.
Keep out of reach of children.
Excessive use may produce laxative effects.
Shake well before use.
Supplements are no substitute for a healthy diet.
Magnesium is one of the key necessities of our body, a er oxygen and water. It is necessary to more than 300 physiological processes and is par cularly a very important role in energy metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division.