Liposomal B complex, 150 ml
liquid food supplement with sweetener
Water; sweetener: xylitol; emulsifier: lecithin (sunflower); humectant: glycerol; thickener: xanthan gum; preservative: potassium sorbate; antioxidants: vitamin C (as ascorbic acid); vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol); flavoring: Pineapple aroma; Active ingredients: Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide), Inositol, Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic acid), Choline, Paramino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5’phosfate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin hydrochloride), Vitamin B9 (as 5-methyltetrahydrafolic acid glucosamine salt), Vitamin B7 (as D-Biotin), B12 (as Hydroxocobalamin).
Alk.: <2,8 vol.%
daily dosage NRV % *
vitamin B1 1,1 mg 100 %
vitamin B2 1,4 mg 100 %
vitamin B3 16 mg 100 %
vitamin B5 5 mg 100 %
vitamin B6 1,5mg 100 %
biotin (B7) 0,05 mg 100 %
folna kislina 400 µg 100 %
vitamin B12 7,5 µg 300 %
vitamin C 45 mg 55 %
PABA 2,5 mg
inozitol 5 mg
holin 5 mg
* NRV – nutrient reference values
1 x 5 ml directly in to the mouth, unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional.
PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Store cool and dry.
When opened store in refrigerator and finish within 2 months.
Keep out of reach of children.Ž
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Shake well before use.
Supplements are no substitute for a healthy diet
Each B vitamin is essential to certain bodily functions:
- Helps the body use carbohydrates from food to produce energy
- Needed for the health of the brain, muscles, and nervous system
- Critical for the growth, development, and function of cells in the body
- Works with other B vitamins (helps convert B6 into a usable form and aids in niacin production)
- Helps convert food into energy
- Needed for red blood cell production and growth
- Keeps the eyes, nervous system, and skin healthy
- Aids in the conversion of food into energy
- Helps enzymes in the body function properly by helping the body use other B vitamins and make and repair DNA (the genetic material found in all body cells)
- Needed for the production of hormones, such as sex and stress hormones
- Helps with the function of the digestive and nervous systems and skin
B5 (Pantothenic acid)
- Breaks down fats and carbohydrates for energy
- Plays a role in the production of sex and stress hormones in the adrenal glands and neurotransmitters
- Helps the body use other vitamins, such as riboflavin
- Vitamin B5 is needed for the production of red blood cells and cholesterol
- Needed by the body to use and store protein and carbohydrates from food (in the form of glycogen, a stored energy in the muscles and liver)
- Required for more than 100 enzyme reactions in the body. It aids in the formation of hemoglobin (a substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen through blood) and neurotransmitters and hormones that influence mood and regulate the body’s clock
- Involved in immune function and brain development and function
- Helps the body convert the fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in the food that you eat into energy
- Needed to make fatty acids
- Promotes growth and bone and hair health
B9 (Folic acid)
- Helps your body make red blood cells
- Needed to help cells make and maintain DNA
- Reduces the risk of birth defects in the brain and spine, such as spina bifida
- Helps keep the nervous system and red blood cells healthy
- Required for the formation of red blood cells and DNA
- Important for protein metabolism