dietary supplement with sweetener
Water; sweetener: xylitol; emulsifer: sunflower lecithin; humectant: glycerol; preservative: potassium sorbate; vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin chloride; flavouring: vanilla and apricot; antioxidant: vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol).
Contains per 1 ml: 1 mg hydroxocobalamin.
Daily Dosage: 1 x 2 ml directly into the mouth, or take in a glass of water or juice, unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Store cool and dry.
When opened store in refrigerator and finish within 2 months.
Keep out of reach of children.
Excessive use may produce laxative effects
Shake well before use.
Supplements are no substitute for a healthy diet.
Vitamin B12 contributes:
- to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- to normal psychological function.
- to normal red blood cell formation.
- to the normal function of the immune system.
- to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.