Liposomal K2D3, 60 ml
liquid food supplement with sweetener
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol); vitamin K2 (as menquinone -7); sunflower lecithin; preservative: potassium sorbate; antioxidant: vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol); xylitol; glycerol; water; aroma: apricot.
Daily Dosage: 1 x 2 ml a day directly into the mouth, or take in a glass of water or juice, unless otherwise advised by a healthcare professional.
PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Store cool and dry.
When opened store in refrigerator and finish within 2 months.
Keep out of reach of children.ž
Excessive use may produce laxative effects
Shake well before use.
Supplements are no substitute for a healthy diet.
The combination of Vitamin K2* and Vitamin D3* contributes to a lot of processes within the human body, with a special focus on bone maintenance.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.